Code of Ethics
As a member of the American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc., I pledge myself to:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal conduct.
- Promote and encourage the highest level of medical ethics in medicine.
- Maintain loyalty to the goals and objectives of the American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc.
- Recognize and fulfill my responsibility and that of the profession to uphold the laws and regulations relating to the practice of medicine.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of my medical practice.
- Use only legal and ethical means in the provision of care to my patients.
- Provide patient care impartially; provide no special privilege to any individual patient based on the patient’s race, color, creed, sex, national origin, or handicap.
- Accept no personal compensation from any party that would influence or require special consideration in the provision of care to any patient.