The American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc., (AAPS) welcomes your proposals for presentations for our 2023 virtual CME program – AAPS Virtual 2023.
AAPS Virtual 2023 will focus on Epidemics & Pandemics: Past, Present & Future. Consider sharing your expertise on this timely and relevant topic by submitting your completed abstract. The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to November 4, 2022.
Benefits of speaking include:
- Presenting your work to your peers.
- Earning credit towards requirements for the Degree of Fellow.
- Receiving a discount on AAPS Virtual 2023 registration.
- Enhancing your professional standing and sharing your expertise.
- Contributing to the success of the AAPS Virtual 2023.
Suggestions for Topics
These are just a few of many possible topics on this theme.
- COVID-19/Long COVID
- Integrative approaches
- Mental Health
- Surge capacity
If you have questions, please contact the CME Department at 813-433-2277 Ext. 30 or 42.