The American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc., welcomes your proposals for presentations and posters for the 65th House of Delegates and Annual Scientific Meeting to be held July 7-12, 2017, at the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
The 2017 meeting will focus on New Developments in Today’s Medical World. Consider sharing your expertise on this timely and relevant topic by submitting your completed abstract. The deadline for abstract submissions is September 30, 2016.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Benefits of speaking at the AAPS Annual Meeting include:
• Presenting your work before your peers.
• Earning credit towards requirements for the Degree of Fellow.
• Receiving a discount on your meeting registration.
• Enhancing your professional standing and sharing your expertise.
• Contributing to the success of the 2017 Annual Meeting.
Suggestions for Topics
These are just a few of many possible topics on this theme.
|• Robotic Surgery
• Biological Treatments
|• Risk & Quality Care
• Medical Ethics
If you have questions, please contact the CME Department at 813-433-2277 Ext. 30 or 42.