AAPS Degree of Fellow
American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc., (AAPS) affiliated Academies of Medicine shall recognize members for merit and outstanding accomplishments in the specialty represented by the Academy or outstanding service to the Academy by conferring the Degree of Fellow of the Academy.
The Degree of Fellow may be awarded by the AAPS Academies of Medicine listed below. Each member elected to fellowship in the Academy shall be authorized to use the letter of the corresponding designation listed below after the member’s name on letterheads, professional cards, and in articles published in medical literature.
- American Academy of Anesthesiologists (FAAA)
- American Academy of Specialists in Dermatology (FAASD)
- American Academy of Disaster Medicine (FAADM)
- American Academy of Emergency Physicians (FAAEP)
- American Academy of Specialists in Family Medicine (FAASFM)
- American Academy of Internal Medicine (FAAIM)
- American Academy of Specialists in Orthopedic Surgery (FAASOS)
- American Academy of Radiology (FAAR)
- American Academy of Specialists in Surgery (FAASS)
To view the Degree of Fellow requirements and download the application, click here.