The American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc., welcomes your proposals for presentations and posters for the 66th House of Delegates & Annual Scientific Meeting to be held June 22-27, 2018, at the Hilton Nashville Downtown in Nashville, TN.
The 2018 meeting will focus on Challenges in Current Medical Practice. Consider sharing your expertise on this timely and relevant topic by submitting your completed abstract. The deadline for abstract submissions is September 29, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Benefits of speaking at the AAPS Annual Meeting include:
• Presenting your work before your peers.
• Earning credit towards requirements for the Degree of Fellow.
• Receiving a discount on your meeting registration.
• Enhancing your professional standing and sharing your expertise.
• Contributing to the success of the 2018 Annual Meeting.
Suggestions for Topics
These are just a few of many possible topics on this theme.
• Difficult Patients
• Integrative Medicine
• Medical Ethics
|• Opioid Addiction
• Pain Management
• Physician Burnout
• Risk Management
If you have questions, please contact the CME Department at 813-433-2277 Ext. 30 or 42.